Imagine the tangy flavor of fresh lemon mixed with the creamy richness of cream cheese, all baked into a delicious dessert that requires only four simple ingredients.
This 4-ingredient Lemon Cream Cheesecake is a real treat for lemon lovers and dessert lovers. With a combination of yellow cake mix, savory lemon pie filling, velvety cream cheese, and a touch of butter, this recipe delivers a burst of tangy flavor in every bite.
Imagine yourself on a hot summer afternoon, enjoying a piece of this wonderful cake. Vibrant yellow colors and an enticing lemon scent fill the air as you take your first bite.
As the moist cake crumbles and melts in your mouth, you are instantly transported to a sunny citrus grove. The refreshing lemon zest dances on your taste buds, perfectly balanced by the smoothness of cream cheese.
This simple yet captivating recipe is a testament to the joy of simple desserts that provide comfort and enjoyment.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 package (21 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 pack (8 oz) soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 175°F and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix yellow cake mix and melted butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Spread half of the breadcrumb mixture evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking pan, pressing gently.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the lemon pie filling and the softened cream cheese until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon the lemon cream cheese mixture over the crumb layer in the baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of the breadcrumb mixture on top until a crumbly layer forms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and cake is set in center.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature. Optionally, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar or a little whipped cream.