- 1 package devil’s food chocolate cake or German choc. Cake mix
- 1 14 oz can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1-5 snickers bar my preference you can use skor, heath bar, or mini reeses
- Bake the cake according to directions in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cool for 5 minutes, using the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes into the cake, then let the cake cool for a bit about ½ hour till warm.
- Slowly pour sweetened milk over the cake, letting it soak into holes, then drizzle caramel over the cake.
- Let the cake cool completely (you may refrigerate it to cool faster just cover well).
- Top cake with cool whip, decorate with candy & drizzle with caramel.