Juicy oven-baked chicken breasts are full of flavor and made with just a handful of ingredients. An easy chicken dinner idea that’s on the table in 30 minutes!
QUICK AND EASY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS
Quick and easy baked chicken breasts recipe made with a bit of butter, some brown sugar, and garlic. This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal. It’s also freezer friendly and requires minimal prep.
I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breasts dinners. Thus, I spend a lot of my cooking time focused on creating tender and juicy chicken recipes; HELLO Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – the BEST easy-chicken recipe of all the times!
I know it’s not rocket science, but, as simple as it sounds, baked chicken breasts can turn out dry as can be if you don’t give ’em some prep-love.
Therefore, ENTER Garlic Brown Sugar Baked Chicken! It is a terrific baked chicken breast recipe, one you’ll go back to again and again. It’s slightly sweet with just a bit of spice, and the flavors are SO perfectly perfect together.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE
- Chicken Breasts – pounded to an even thickness, about 1-inch thick.
- light brown sugar – you can also use dark brown sugar for deeper flavor
Garlic Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Breasts
Juicy, beyond DELICIOUS oven-baked chicken breasts full of flavor with just a handful of ingredients and on the table in 30 minutes!
- ▢1 pound (4 ounces each) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness (about 1-inch thick)
- ▢salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- ▢3 tablespoons butter
- ▢4 cloves garlic, minced
- ▢1/4 cup light brown sugar
- ▢1 teaspoon paprika
- ▢1 teaspoon dried oregano, or any other dried herb of your choice
- Preheat ovthe en to 450°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper; transfer to pra epared baking dish and set aside.
- Add butter and garlic to a skillet set over medium-high heat; cook and stir until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in brown sugar, paprika, and seasonings; continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let stand 1 minute, or until cool enough to handle.
- Rub the brown sugar and garlic mixture all around the chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned on top and chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165F. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
HOW TO MAKE AHEAD
- You can prep this ahead of time by preparing it up to the point before baking it. Just let the brown sugar mixture cool down completely; then rub it all over the chicken breasts, cover the dish tightly, and pop it in the freezer.
- You can also freeze it in a gallon Ziploc bag, then thaw it in the fridge overnight. When it’s time to cook, arrange the chicken breasts in a parchment-lined baking dish and cook.
- You can also prep it the night before, cover it tightly, and set it in the fridge until ready to cook the next day.