Lunch Lady Brownies are clammy, brimming with chocolate flavor and totally delectable. They’re similar to the ones the lunch women served for school lunch dessert, yet I think this handcrafted variant is better!
Lunch Lady Brownies are the best brownies ever. They’re similar to the ones the lunch women served for school lunch dessert, however this hand crafted adaptation is better!
I’ve been on a brownie kick recently. I don’t have the foggiest idea what’s come over me. Perhaps it’s the pressure of selling our home (which we at long last sold. Yahoo!) and it could likewise be the pre-stress of building the upgraded one soon. I’m not exactly sure. All I know is that these brownies were sent from paradise above. What’s more, that I ate four. No doubt.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
2 cups cake flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup melted butter
5 normal eggs
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
3 cups of sugar powder
1. preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray.
2. In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, cream together melted butter and sugar. Add pure vanilla extract and eggs and mix, Mix just until combined.
3. Add dry ingredients [ flour, cocoa powder], and beat for more than 3 min.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove brownies from oven and let stand 10 min before frosting.
5. Make you icing by mixing the four last ingredients using an electric mixer,
6. Pour the icing over the top of our brownies and let it cool before you serve it.
If you’re a brownies lover, then try this amazing recipe.