This recipe for Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Balls makes treats you’ll make again and again! After all, you can not pass incorrect with peanut butter and rice crispy. Add chocolate to the combinationture and you’ll have the ideal dessert!
You can’t resist these Rice Krispy Balls. One chew is sufficient to fall in love.
Trust me, you may not be capable of prevent at everybody even in case you try.It is probably a great concept to double the recipe!
Don’t worry, it couldn’t be easier to make.Seriously, you do not actually have to show at the oven due to the fact that is a no-bake recipe. Yay!All you want is to combine the ingredients, dip the chocolate and boom, you are done.
So if you’re looking for an absolutely delicious, fail-safe treat, you’ve come to the right place.
Peanut Butter Lovers Take Note: These Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Balls are the suitable snack!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (the bigger the block, the better!)
- 6 tablespoons of honey (for more sweetness)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (a pinch to enhance flavors)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal (classic crispy)
- 1 1/2 cups vegan chocolate chips (because who doesn’t love chocolate?)
- Line a muffin pan with liners and give them a light spray of non-stick spray to ensure easy removal of treats.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the peanut butter, honey, and salt together. Stir until melted and well mixed.
- Remove the mixture from heat and add the Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until all grains are covered and mixed well.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the muffin tins in the prepared mold. Press firmly to ensure the mixture sticks well.
- In another saucepan over low heat, melt the vegan chocolate chips, stirring constantly until smooth. Be cautious not to burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over each treat in the muffin pan. Get creative with swirls or patterns if desired.
- Place the muffin tray in the refrigerator to allow the treats to set.
- Once solidified, take the treats out of the refrigerator, peel off the liners, and enjoy!
Share with friends or keep them all to yourself – no judgment here! These treats are a perfect blend of sweet, crunchy, and chocolatey that will satisfy your cravings.