Tasty 4 layer pumpkin delight dessert starts with a crunchy pecan crust topped with creamy pumpkin, cream cheese, and whipped cream layers!
Layered desserts are so impressive, and usually feed a good sized crowd. That’s why we love this pumpkin delight, pumpkin lasagna, and magic pumpkin cake! They all make great Thanksgiving desserts.
LAYERED PUMPKIN DESSERT
This next dessert is one that EVERY pumpkin lover will enjoy. It’s one of those delicious layered desserts, and I’m calling it Pumpkin Delight! With a pecan layer, cream cheese layer, pumpkin and pudding layer and a Cool Whip layer on top, it’s sure to be a hit in your home!
What I love most about these layered desserts, is that they are so easy and usually look like they took hours and hours to make – a great way to impress the guests. Which is why this makes for a great Thanksgiving dessert!
It may not be pie, but believe me when I say I don’t think anyone will be disappointed if you serve this instead. YUM! I love that this Pumpkin Delight is perfect for any celebration in the fall and could even be a great dessert on Thanksgiving, instead of the traditional pumpkin pie!
RUM BUNDT CAKE
- ▢1 cup all-purpose flour
- ▢1/2 cup butter softened
- ▢3/4 cup pecans chopped
- ▢8 oz cream cheese softened
- ▢1 cup powdered sugar
- ▢3 cup whipped topping divided
- ▢2 1/2 cup milk
- ▢3 pkgs white chocolate (or vanilla) instant pudding mix (3.4 oz size)
- ▢15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ▢1 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Mix flour, butter and ½ cup pecans together. Press into a sprayed 9×9 pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove and let cool.NOTE: If you are using a 9×13 pan, or would like a thicker crust, add an additional ½ cup flour, ¼ cup butter and ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar, add 1 cup of the whipped topping, then spread over cooled crust.
- Mix milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth. Spread over top of layer 2.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle pecans.
- Let chill for 3 hours or until set. Serve chilled, and ENJOY!
Sweet Potato Out of This World
The post PUMPKIN DELIGHT RECIPE appeared first on . written by %%Helleme.com%%