Ingredients 1/3 head(s) uncooked savoy cabbage, about 8 whole leaves 1/2 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef 1/2 cup(s) uncooked white […]
Here’s my lady how to make red velvet cake pictures and steps. The recipe of Red Wildfe Cake is not afraid, now finds them in the best position of detailed steps, accurate, and easy to attend yourself at home and seek your family and visitors.
- Butter, for cake pans
- All-purpose flour, for cake pans1
- box red velvet cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the box
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER2
- 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened2/3 c.
- granulated sugar2
- large eggs1/3 c.
- sour cream1 tbsp.
- all-purpose flour1 tsp.
- pure vanilla extract1/4 tsp.
- kosher salt
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING2
- 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened1/2 c.
- (1 stick) butter, softened2 1/4 c.
- powdered sugar1 tsp.
- pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350º and butter and flour two 9″ cake pans. Prepare red velvet cake batter according to box instructions.
- Divide batter among prepared cake pans and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 32 minutes. Let cool slightly in cake pans, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Using a serrated knife, level out tops of the cake so they’re flat (save scraps for decorating!).
- Make cheesecake layer: Line a 9″ springform pan with parchment and spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl using a hand mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy and combined, 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, until combined. Add sour cream, flour, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Pour filling into the prepared springform pan and bake until only slightly jiggly in the center, about 1 hour. Let cool slightly, then transfer to the freezer to cool completely and firm up before assembling.
- Make cream cheese frosting: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, then add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Assemble the cake: On a cake platter, place one red velvet cake. Top with a cheesecake layer, pressing down firmly, then top with a second red velvet cake.
- Using an offset spatula, frost cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Garnish with red velvet cake crumbs before serving.