- *For the cookie base:
- 200 grams of Britton shortbread biscuits, small butter or speculoos
- 80 g melted butter
- *To make the cream cheese cake:
- 600g cream cheese (Philadelphia or Saint Moriette)
- 175 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of sour cream
- 200 ml of complete liquid cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 tablespoon liquid
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- *To prepare the strawberry coulis:
- 250 grams strawberry
- 55 grams of sugar
- 8 grams of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh strawberry for garnish
Read also : One pan spaghetti
- In a salad bowl, mix crackers (whipped into powder in a food processor) with melted and cooled butter.
- Pour this mixture into a springform mold 20 cm in diameter (greased with butter and lined with baking paper) and pour the crumbs by pressing down on the base of a cup or the back of a spoon to form a fairly compact layer. Keep the mold in the refrigerator.
- Cream cheese (take out 30 minutes before preparation) with sugar, then add cream and continue to beat. Add the single cream and mix again on medium speed until smooth and smooth.
- Beat the eggs one at a time, then add the cornstarch, lemon juice and vanilla and mix until completely combined.
- Pour the cream over the prepared biscuit base and then pour it with a spatula. Cover the base of the pan with aluminum foil and place it in an ovenproof dish with a little water (cooking bain-marie).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 150°C and continue cooking for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for about an hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool slightly, then put it in the refrigerator overnight until the filling becomes firm and cool.
- Prepare strawberry coulis. In a saucepan, put fresh or frozen strawberries, sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon juice and water over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring regularly, mash the strawberries with a fork and mix (the resulting consistency should be smooth).
- Serve the cheesecake with cool strawberry cole and fresh strawberries cut in half.