- 1 3oz lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups), divided
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 can evaporated milk, well chilled or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Mix 3/4 of the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well blended. Press into the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan to form a crust. Save the rest of the crumbs to sprinkle on top of the dessert.
- Beat the well-chilled evaporated milk or heavy cream until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice with a mixer until smooth.
- Add the thickened Jell-O and slowly mix in the whipped evaporated milk or heavy cream.
- Spread the filling over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved graham cracker crumbs on top.