- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Minute rice (brown rice can be used)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water (use one of the soup cans)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- Using the 1 tbsp. butter, butter a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, 1 can of water, and Minute rice.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle Lipton onion soup evenly on top of the chicken breasts.
- Cover the pan with foil and place it in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C).
- Cook for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.