• 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 4 serving pieces
• 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
• 1 1⁄2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (from 1-lb bag)
• 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated home-style potato slices
• 1 cup shredded AmericanCheddar cheese blend (4 oz)
- Sprinkle beef pieces with 1⁄4 teaspoon of the seasoned salt and 1 ⁄4 teaspoon of the garlic-pepper blend. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, turning once or twice, until brown and desired doneness. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add stir-fry vegetables; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add potatoes; sprinkle with remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend. Cook uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Place beef in skillet with potatoes, pushing potatoes around beef. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning beef once, until hot. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; heat until cheese is melted.