- ▢16 oz fully cooked sausage sliced into 1 inch chunks
- ▢2 lbs whole baby potatoes cut in half
- ▢2 small yellow onions cut into chunks
- ▢1 can diced tomatoes
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ▢1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ▢1 cup chicken broth
- Add everything into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 304 hours. (until potatoes and onions are tender).
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
*Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5-7 days.
Calories 376kcal, Carbohydrates 33g, Protein 16g, Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat 3g, Monounsaturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 54mg, Sodium 1117mg, Potassium 1040mg, Fiber 5g, Sugar 4g, Vitamin A 144IU, Vitamin C 42mg, Calcium 63mg, Iron 3mg