- 1 24 oz package chocolate graham crackers
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cup half & half
- 2 3.9 oz boxes instant chocolate fudge or chocolate pudding
- 1 12 oz package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 8 oz chocolate frozen whipped topping, thawed (See Cook’s Note)
- In a medium size mixing bowl using an electric mixer cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, almond and vanilla until creamy around 1-2 minutes.
- Add the half & half and both packages of pudding to the creamed cheese. Whip on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until fully combined and creamy. .
- In the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish arrange one layer of graham crackers breaking to fit as needed. Spread with ½ of the chocolate filling. Repeat ending with a third layer of graham crackers.
- In a microwave safe dish melt together the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Heat in 20 second increments stopping to stir each time. Repeat until completely smooth then cool slightly.
- Pour the slightly cooled ganache on top. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, top each piece with a dollop of chocolate whipped topping.
- Store leftovers chilled.
Homemade chocolate whipped cream: 2 cups heavy cream, plus additional to form a paste¼ cup granulated sugar3 tablespoon cocoa powderOptional: ½ teaspoon espresso or ½ teaspoon vanilla extractPlace the cocoa and sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Mix together the sugar and cocoa powder with enough heavy cream to form a paste. (This helps prevent lumps) Add the cocoa paste to the cream. Beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Chill until serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 381IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 1mg