Using seasonal vegetables, this is a healthy and delicious dish!
I used spray oil because I was on a diet, but if you want to increase the flavor, use sesame oil and add sesame seeds!
Clue! I always have a glass of ready-made broth in my fridge, so I add it to my meal, too!
– 3 skinless chicken strips, cut into cubes
– 3/4 cucumber, cut into strips
– A handful of green onions, finely chopped
– 2/3 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 3 large garlic cloves, cut into cubes
– A few tablespoons of broth
– 1 tablespoon of rice wine, dry sherry or white wine
– 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
– 28 oil pump sprayers or two tablespoons of sesame oil if you’re not dieting
– Salt and pepper
– optionally chopped red pepper
1: Heat a large skillet or frying pan or add oil and set to medium-high heat! Add garlic!
2: Gently fry!
3: Until golden brown and toasty.
4 : Prepare the vegetables while the garlic does its thing!
5 : Cut the cucumber into strips with a peeler, then put it in a sieve and sprinkle generously with salt. Put it in a bowl for the juice to drip off. Set it aside.
6 : Add the chicken and spring onions to the pan. Mix it well.
7 : When the chicken is white all over, add the hot pepper and soy sauce, add the seasonings too!
8 : Let it foam, reduce the heat a little.
9 : One