- 16 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoon Sour cream
- 5 tablespoon light mayo
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 1/3 cup finely diced Dill pickles
- 1/2 cup Dried beef, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely diced Red onion
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 6 burrito sized flour tortillas
First, take a large dish and combine cream cheese, sour cream, light mayo, pickle juice, ground black pepper, and garlic powder in it.
Next, you need to spread 1/6 of the filling over the tortilla using a rubber spatula and roll tight.
The rolled tortillas should be refrigerated for a few hours before serving and then cut into 1-inch slices.