Ingredients FOR THE CAKE: 5 egg whites, room temperature ¾ cup buttermilk ¾ cup unsalted […]
This is truly the easiest keto no-bake cheesecake! It’s rich, smooth, creamy, airy, and flat-out decadent. It also happens to be a low-carb no-bake cheesecake so it’s also grain-free, gluten-free, and keto-friendly!
Not only is it no-bake, but it also uses only simple to source ingredients. This keto cheesecake is so quick and easy, you can whip up a batch lickity-split for a keto dessert everyone will love you for.
I made this no-bake cheesecake in mini jars so that your macros are easier to monitor while doing keto. Although, I can’t make any promises that you won’t be having seconds with this delish option.
Don’t want to make this recipe in mason jars? No problem you can also make it in a 9-inch pie pan. Instructions are given for both.
I have a couple of other recipes you should certainly try if you’re a fan of no-bake cheesecakes, like my keto no-bake chocolate cheesecake, or my keto peanut butter chocolate pie.
Make sure you also check out our Keto Cheesecakes for more delicious flavor and style options.
Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
An easy no-bake keto cheesecake had been on my radar for a while. I am well aware that many people can be intimidated about making oven-baked cheesecakes.
A no-bake cheesecake is, after all, a lot simpler, than a baked one. Since it requires no eggs and no oven, it’s virtually fool-proof.
You basically eliminate the risk of overbeating, overbaking, or cheesecake cracks.
I promise if you can measure and use an electric mixer you can make this low carb no-bake cheesecake perfectly.
Plus, if you happen to live where it’s warm weather almost year-round like I do, you’ll appreciate the fact that the oven will be turned off for this recipe.
Keto Cheesecake Mousse Filling
- 16 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
Keto No-Bake Almond Crust:
- 1 ½ cups of almond flour
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Mixed Berry Topping (optional )
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- Mix in a small bowl the almond flour, sugar substitute, sea salt.
- To this add the melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the almond crust to the bottom of 4-ounce mason jars or 9-inch pie dish
- Place the mason jars with the crust into the refrigerator while you make the filling.
Keto Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl beat on high the softened cream cheese, sour cream, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Scape the sides of the bowl several times.
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream slowly into the cheesecake batter and whip for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and light and airy.
- Using a piping bag or small spoon add the cheesecake filling into the individual jars that have the prepared almond crust. If making one large pie add the filling unto the prepared almond crust.
- Top the cheesecake with fresh blueberries and raspberries, or leave plain.
- Allow the cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for best flavor. If making one large pie make sure you chill the cheesecake for a minimum of 8 hours so that it can be sliced easily. See notes for details.
- Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If
You can also make this no-bake keto cheesecake in a 9-inch pie pan. To do so simply press the almond four crust into the pie pan and then add the cheesecake filling.
If you opt to make this in a pie pan you will need to refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6-8 hours. So that it slices easily. Otherwise, the filling will not slice properly.