Ingredients 1/3 head(s) uncooked savoy cabbage, about 8 whole leaves 1/2 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef 1/2 cup(s) uncooked white […]
• 4 cups sliced fresh or whole frozen strawberries
• ¼ cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• ¼ cup water
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
• 2 packages (250 grams) light cream cheese, left out of the fridge for 2 hours
• 4 cups or 1-liter dessert whip topping (frozen or prepared from powder)
• 1 package (102 grams) instant vanilla pudding mix
• ¾ cup milk
Mix graham crumbs and margarine. Press onto the bottom of a 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of the layers.
Put strawberries and sugar into a medium saucepan. Heat mixture over medium-high heat until it boils. Mash the strawberries until broken into smaller pieces.
Mix the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until it is a smooth paste. Stir into the boiling strawberry mixture. Stir continually until the mixture thickens. Turn off the heat.
In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the dessert topping with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pudding powder and milk. Blend until combined.
Spread over the graham crust then spoon on the strawberry topping.
Set in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
Great Grandma’s Recipes