These Ooey Gooey Bars are so simple to make, always a crowd favorite, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! With cake mix, butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in the ingredients, you cannot go wrong. The hardest part will be waiting for them to cool!
- 1 box yellow cake mix, dry (not prepared)
- 8 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 16 oz. powdered sugar
Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs
How To Make Ooey Gooey Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter and egg. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Pat and press dough evenly over the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking pan. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat and cream the cream cheese. Add the eggs and beat until smooth for a minute or two. Add powdered sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Pour over crust and bake at 350 degrees F for about 25-30 minutes or until done. Do not over bake.
- When done, remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Potatoes Arrange With Meatballs And Cheese And Bake