°3 1/2 cups of crushed biscuits
°1/4 cup of sugar
°1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
+Cream cheese filling
°8 ounces of soft cream cheese
°1/2 cup of sugar
°8 ounces of whipped cream or whipping cream
+Strawberry jello topping
°1 pound fresh strawberries, peeled and sliced
°2 cups boiling water
°6 ounces of strawberry jelly powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish aside.
2. Put the pretzels into a ziplock bag, seal it and use the kitchen utensil to crush it slightly.
3. In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter with the sugar. Add inside of crushed biscuits and mix to coat.
4. Press the pretzel mixture into the baking dish, then bake for 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven.
5. In a medium bowl, mix the jelly powder with the boiling water. Stir slowly for 1 minute until dissolved and set aside.
6. In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
7. Using a large spatula, fold it into the cool whip until evenly mixed.