Advertisements Chicken Wings are a game day staple! This baked wings recipe has the most […]
- 4 salmon fillets, salted and peppered to taste
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature (see note) 1 and a third cup honey
- seasoning with cajun spices
- 2 tablespoons powdered garlic
2 tsp. Italian seasoning (dry)
2 tsp. paprika (smoked paprika, if available)
cayenne pepper (1 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon powdered onion
1 teaspoon black pepper, cracked – or 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, finely ground
a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
Combine the ingredients for the cajun seasoning in a small bowl.
Whip butter for 2 minutes with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Combine honey and cream in a blender until smooth. 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, combined (Remaining seasoning can be kept for up to 3 months in an airtight jar)
- Using a paper towel, pat the salmon fillets dry on all sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste after rubbing with oil all over.
- Cook salmon for 6-8 minutes on each side on a preheated grill or grill pan, or until opaque and flaky.
- Place a big dollop of cajun honey butter on top of each fillet after turning off the grill (or stove if using a grill pan).
- Allow for about 30 seconds for the butter to melt, then distribute it all over the salmon using the back of a spoon. Flip it over and do the same thing on the other side.
If preferred, garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley and serve right away.