Ingredients 1/3 head(s) uncooked savoy cabbage, about 8 whole leaves 1/2 pound(s) uncooked 93% lean ground beef 1/2 cup(s) uncooked white […]
– 3/4 cup powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
– 6 cups Peanut Butter Chex cereal
– 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
– 2 spoonfuls of butter
– 2 cups of cocktail peanuts
– 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate covered peanut butter cups
1: Mix powdered sugar and cocoa in a 1-gallon resealable food storage bag; set it aside.
2: Measure out 3 cups of cereal in a medium bowl; set it aside.
3: In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter exposed on High for 30 seconds; to mix up. Microwave for 15 to 30 seconds longer or until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture over the cereals in the bowl; mix until evenly coated.
4: Pour the coated cereal with the powdered sugar mixture into a plastic bag. seal bag; shake until well coated. To bake, spread on parchment paper, let cool for about 20 minutes.
5: In a large bowl, toss together the cooled coated cereal, the remaining 3 cups of cereal, the peanuts, and the peanut butter cups. Store in an airtight container.
– Add sugar-coated peanut butter chunks for even more fun.
– Cooking Gluten-Free? Always read labels to make sure the ingredients in each recipe are gluten-free. Products and content sources are subject to change.
1 Serving Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 180mg; Total Carbs 23g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 13g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%;
Substitutions: 1 1/2 Other Carbs, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Selection: 1.5