Ingredients FOR THE CAKE: 5 egg whites, room temperature ¾ cup buttermilk ¾ cup unsalted […]
EASY RICH MOIST BANANA CAKE
Let me first say that this was light, fluffy, moist and delicious. I didn’t think it was like brownies but more like cake. Again, still very good! I nearly polished off the 9×13 pan all by myself. I also opted for cream cheese icing on the cake instead of the brown butter. The combo was perfection. This recipe is a keeper!
The world needs to know. The sweet taste of banana bread cake topped with a creamcheese frosting.
What you’ll need :
- 2 large banana
- 2 large eggs
- 100g soften or melted butter
- 150g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 200g whipping cream
- 185g cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g ground Almond (optional)
For Creamcheese frosting:
- 120g Butter
- 125g powder sugar
- 250g Creamcheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven 170 degree Celsius. Prepare All Ingredients.
- In a Mixing Bowl mash banana. Add eggs, butter Sugar vanilla.Mix very well. Add whipping cream and whisk well until well combine.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda , salt. Add to Banana mixture. Whisk to combine until smooth. Add Almond (optional) skip it if you don’t have ground almonds.
- Brush baking pan with butter or oil. Pour Brownies batter into baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely!
- Making Creamcheese frosting: Beat Butter and powder sugar until smooth. Add cream cheese, vanilla and lemon juice. Whisk 1 minute.
- Spread Creamcheese to brownies. Refrigerate atleast 30 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite drinks!
Hope you enjoy it! Reach out to me if you have any questions!