Homemade Banana Pudding Cake
All you need is:
- °3 cups of white flour.
- °2 cups of granulated sugar.
- °150 grams of fine sugar.
- °5 eggs [3 whole eggs & 2 egg whites].
- °2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract.
- °15 grams of baking powder.
- °1 cup of milk.
- °One packet of sugar-free banana pudding mix.
- °4 medium sized bananas.
- +to fill:
- °1 cup of whipped cream.
- °1 1/4 cup skim milk.
- Mix these two ingredients and let them cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare 3 trays.
2. Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy, add egg whites and three whole eggs, vanilla extract. He also won.
3. In another bowl, we mix the wet ingredients, then add the cream mixture, divide the mixture by 3 and pour it into the saucepans. Bake for 30 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
4. Put the first layer on a serving plate, using the brush [To brush over the layers: Mix together the following: 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk -1 tbsp skim milk]. Using banana slices, place slices on top of cake. Spread a third of the filling mixture over the bananas.
5. Repeat this step 3 times. Put the cake aside to cool.