°100 ml (3.4 fl. oz.) warm water,
°100 g (3.4 oz) flour;
°18 g (0.6 oz) sugar;
°10 g (0.3 oz) fresh yeast;
°500 g (1 pound) flour;
°100 g (3.4 oz) sugar;
°70 g (2.3 oz) melted butter;
°½ cup hot milk
°1 egg white;
°Butter at room temperature for superposition;
1.Dissolve the sugar and crumbled yeast in hot water. Add the flour and stir to form a sticky dough.
2. Whisk together the sugar, butter, egg and egg white. Add the yeast paste and remaining flour. Knead to smooth dough forms.
3. Set the dough aside for one hour.
4. Roll out the dough into a rectangle. Cut 5 to 6 strips and brush each with butter at room temperature.
5. Overlay the bands on top of each other and roll them back into a rectangle.
6. Cut into triangles and roll the croissants as shown in the video. Keep warm for at least 30 minutes or until the waist is doubled.
7. Brush with egg wash and bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.rsal Copy. Please try again.
8.Enjoy your super soft croissants.