°1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
°1/2 cup granulated sugar
°1 1/2 c packed brown sugar
°2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
°2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
°3/4 tsp salt
°1 tsp baking powder
°1 tsp baking soda
°1 1/2 twelve-ounce bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips (18 ounces)
- Methods :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs also vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blending wet also dry ingredients.
- Stirring in chocolate chips.
- Using your fingers, place golf ball sized portions of dough 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Baking for 9-10 min